[game]Voxellar:Anvil of Death...[1.7 Debugged]

azekill_DIABLO

GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

Re: [game]Voxellar:Anvil of Death...[1.7 Debugged]

by azekill_DIABLO » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:21

yes!
Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
Code: Select all
Hi, my username is azekill_DIABLO and i'm an exelent bug-maker(yeah...i know...i have a bad reputation)

azekill_DIABLO said: Mineyoshi+ABJ+Baggins= TOPIC HIJACKED.
My Mods and Stuff | Voxellar | VoxBox on GITHUB | M.I.L.A Monster engine
WEIRD MODDING CONTEST !!!

RealGoldenHart

IRC: GoldenHart
In-game: GoldenHart

by RealGoldenHart » Mon Mar 06, 2017 23:25

Hey there, long time Mt player, short time forum user. I have the issue with the doors as well, will this be updated soon? Imy just deleting door for now, but I don't think the villagers like I took all the doors down. I love the subgame so far, just excited to see what's next.

Some things I would consider adding, maybe give each NPC a separate role, rather than just give them each different skins. For example, maybe set up one as a blacksmith, one as a trader (as already done), one as a baker, and maybe split up the traders into separate categories. Not sure if all this is possible, just spouting ideas. Please keep up the good work, don't abandon this. :)

Also, I killed trader Kirby retro by accident lol, I hit him when trying to view what he had to offer. :p

Edit: after leaving the village, some areas are in desperate need of mapfix command or something. Not sure how to fix this, just making a note.

Edit2: these hostile mobs are somewhat difficult to beat, I love it, however can you make it so them drop something for my effort? Otherwise I'm just avoiding them
GoldenHart has entered the world. Fear the queer deer.

azekill_DIABLO

by azekill_DIABLO » Wed Mar 08, 2017 13:15

First, welcome to forum RealGoldenHart ! Then happy to see you like the game!

About the doors: i've never seen this bug, could you show me your debug txt? Then for npc roles (headache) it is extremely hard to make them spwn properly, without adding or a special spawner node or modifying the already slow mapgen of villages. Maybe i will change things after all. Then stop killing the traders with the name of my friend, villagers life matter.

"some areas are in desperate need of mapfix"
damn are you talking of that ******* light bug?!!! i deleted it five times and it comes back everytime!! Holy cow. don't care i'll add a sort of mapfix that execute every mintues or something like that... thanks for reporting.

Then for the mobs: the philosophy of the game is to do extremely hard to beat mobs, because the idea is that you are trapped in your own nightmares. But the mobs are not so hard to beat, i beat them with no armor and an iron sword ;) (i coded a part of them so i know to dodge most attack, also try to use their big size to stuck them...)

Thank you for helping, i have plenty things to improve in the 1.8 version :) continue playing!

then just a little question not only to you: has the person who voted 1/5 (absolutly bad) has even tested the game? does he know this is WorkInProgress Game?? Could he post what makes the game so bad?
Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
Hi, my username is azekill_DIABLO and i'm an exelent bug-maker(yeah...i know...i have a bad reputation)

RealGoldenHart

IRC: GoldenHart
In-game: GoldenHart

by RealGoldenHart » Wed Mar 08, 2017 14:39

azekill_DIABLO wrote:First, welcome to forum RealGoldenHart ! Then happy to see you like the game!

About the doors: i've never seen this bug, could you show me your debug txt? Then for npc roles (headache) it is extremely hard to make them spwn properly, without adding or a special spawner node or modifying the already slow mapgen of villages. Maybe i will change things after all. Then stop killing the traders with the name of my friend, villagers life matter.

"some areas are in desperate need of mapfix"
damn are you talking of that ******* light bug?!!! i deleted it five times and it comes back everytime!! Holy cow. don't care i'll add a sort of mapfix that execute every mintues or something like that... thanks for reporting.

Then for the mobs: the philosophy of the game is to do extremely hard to beat mobs, because the idea is that you are trapped in your own nightmares. But the mobs are not so hard to beat, i beat them with no armor and an iron sword ;) (i coded a part of them so i know to dodge most attack, also try to use their big size to stuck them...)

Thank you for helping, i have plenty things to improve in the 1.8 version :) continue playing!

then just a little question not only to you: has the person who voted 1/5 (absolutly bad) has even tested the game? does he know this is WorkInProgress Game?? Could he post what makes the game so bad?

Alright for the village door issue, I thought doomed has submitted the debug txt. I will get back into MT later and pm it to you, so as not to spam the forums.

As for the mobs, my brother and I played this on a private server, and with a iron sword no armor we get run over almost every time. Maybe we just have to learn how to dodge the attacks.

And yeah if you could do that idea with the mapfix it would be great, some areas are just impossible to see.

Good luck with continuing the game, and I will pm you with the debug txt once I am able.
GoldenHart has entered the world. Fear the queer deer.

azekill_DIABLO

by azekill_DIABLO » Wed Mar 08, 2017 15:23

thank you very much! i just asked for the doors debug to see if it was the same error.

In-game: 1248

by 1248 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 19:48

Sorry for bad english

azekill_DIABLO

by azekill_DIABLO » Thu Mar 09, 2017 17:00

OMG! you are doing a very good serie of my game, you done about 30 vids on it, and you won't tell me? IT'S SO AWESOME!!!!

azekill_DIABLO

by azekill_DIABLO » Thu Mar 09, 2017 17:02

DOUBLE POST OF JOY SORRY

azekill_DIABLO

by azekill_DIABLO » Wed Mar 29, 2017 18:44

I will add a mapclean on load to delete the unknown nodes and a mapfix to stop the shadow bug

Last bumped by azekill_DIABLO on Wed Mar 29, 2017 18:44.

Previous

Return to WIP Subgames