failed to save screenshot

TumeniNodes

GitHub: TumeniNodes

failed to save screenshot

by TumeniNodes » Mon Jan 09, 2017 00:21

Could someone please help me with this?

I'm mostly certain this is something I did but..., I had changed the directory to save my screenshots in.

They were still saving in the new folder but, now I keep getting "failed to save screenshot"

I checked debug and it shows nothing related to it... Has anyone else run into this problem before?

Also..., the "reset to default" tab in advanced settings... does that set ALL setting back to default or does it only impact the setting you currently have chosen?
I'd like to know before I click on that "fix your stupid mistake" button : )

<edit
The only thing showing in debug.txt is this "2017-01-08 22:47:51: WARNING[Server]: Deprecated call to get_look_yaw, use get_look_horizontal instead repeatedly..., over and over again.

This is really bugging me because, I set the screenshot folder back to default... : /

I broked mah cama... :' (
Flick?... Flick who?

TumeniNodes

GitHub: TumeniNodes

Re: failed to save screenshot

by TumeniNodes » Mon Jan 09, 2017 04:23

I guess I "fixed" it?

So, this was happening in the subgame I'm working on. (see above)

Even after setting the folder back to default it was not working. Not sure what caused it to stop working in the first place.
After trying a few diff things, I finally logged out again then restarted again (this time in MT_game), took a screenshot and it worked... Figured maybe just something I messed up in my new game...
Logged back into my subgame and... suddenly screenshot magically works again.... with unimacorns n everthing...

So this is just a note, in case anyone else ever runs into this same (who knows what happened) problem.
Flick?... Flick who?

Return to Minetest Problems