Apocallypse mod

Plikkar

Apocallypse mod

by Plikkar » Sat Jun 16, 2012 13:32

Who can make me an apocalypse mod Like in this minecraft video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ijU20qnA3I&feature=related
The GOD OF CRAFTING IS Coming to MINETEST !

LolManKuba

by LolManKuba » Sat Jun 16, 2012 14:30

possible, but we need dungeon masters spawn rate to go way up.

mauvebic

by mauvebic » Sat Jun 16, 2012 14:45

What do Dms have to do with it? this is basically evaporating water and all the vegetation dieing
"Fuck the hat." - Paulie Gualtieri

kddekadenz

GitHub: tinyworlds

by kddekadenz » Sun Jun 17, 2012 15:29

This would be possible using some ABM's.
If I do have some time I will probably do this.

SegFault22

by SegFault22 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 21:16

Plikkar wrote:Who can make me an apocalypse mod Like in this minecraft video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ijU20qnA3I&feature=related

Go learn LUA and make it by yourself. We aren't here to just serve you, and we have other stuff to work on, like our own modifications, maps, and servers. And besides, the game is still in development mode, so there is a limit to what we can do as of now.
Maybe I should modify the SP ''Minetest'' game mode, and make some new modes...
Resources are abundant; only money is scarce. People should not have to work hard and remain poor just to pay for the needs of survival.
Society can thrive without money - but only if productive members of society are rewarded for being productive.

Walternash3

In-game: TheLastShadowChaos

by Walternash3 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 18:59

i can try to make one, im working on making mods for my adventure map anyways
~TheLastShadowChaos

rizuh

by rizuh » Fri Jun 29, 2012 07:16

SegFault22 wrote:
Plikkar wrote:Who can make me an apocalypse mod Like in this minecraft video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ijU20qnA3I&feature=related

Go learn LUA and make it by yourself. We aren't here to just serve you, and we have other stuff to work on, like our own modifications, maps, and servers. And besides, the game is still in development mode, so there is a limit to what we can do as of now.

learning LUA is not easy and this is REQUEST QUOTE REQUEST not a command and plus i have seen no mods made by u at all so u need to learn LUA

kddekadenz

GitHub: tinyworlds

by kddekadenz » Sat Jun 30, 2012 21:12

rizuh wrote:
SegFault22 wrote:

learning LUA is not easy and this is REQUEST QUOTE REQUEST not a command and plus i have seen no mods made by u at all so u need to learn LUA

Lua is relatively easy to learn.
Whatever, I did create a basic port of this mod using ABM's. I may upload it tomorrow (if I have free time to spend).

LolManKuba

by LolManKuba » Sat Jun 30, 2012 21:28

kddekadenz wrote:
rizuh wrote:
SegFault22 wrote:Go learn LUA and make it by yourself. We aren't here to just serve you, and we have other stuff to work on, like our own modifications, maps, and servers. And besides, the game is still in development mode, so there is a limit to what we can do as of now.

Lua is relatively easy to learn.
Whatever, I did create a basic port of this mod using ABM's. I may upload it tomorrow (if I have free time to spend).

kdd is right, i do not know Lua but it looks easy and i saw on a site that it is one of the easiest programming languages to learn.

Return to WIP Mods