[OFFLINE][hungry_games_plus] GunshipPenguin's Hunger Games

Wuzzy

GitHub: Wuzzy2
IRC: Wuzzy
In-game: Wuzzy

Re: [0.4.12][hungry_games] GunshipPenguin's Hunger Games Ser

by Wuzzy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 18:25

How about using the full ~60000x60000 world

That sounds like it would need a huge rewrite. It also an organizatiorical challenge, because now each voting must be treated seperately per “sub-world”. There are probably a lot of weird corner cases as well, it sounds too complicated to me for now. And I wonder if it's really worth all the effort; one could still simply start another server instead.

I wonder what GunshipPenguin would say about htis.

Apart from this, could you please file an issue about the Minetest server being foolable by “modified clients” (regarding digging) on GitHub? This is a serious problem in Minetest.

Also, using one of these “modified clients” to remove “forbidden blocks” would already be bad for this server, my proposed changes would not enable or worsen this problem.

horse_lover

IRC: LizzardBeth
In-game: horse_lover LizzardBeth

by horse_lover » Tue Jul 07, 2015 00:36

Wuzzy wrote:The locked chest is really troubling. I have seen a couple of locked chests around the server and this didn't feel right.

Yes I completely agree with this. People can stash their extra stuff in the chest and use it in the next round. It is completely unfair. (I did place a locked chest once but never used it. I just wanted to see if it worked :P)
Btw There is a problem with them at spawn right now. People have placed them all over the chest area and it also blocks chests.
Overall: locked chests SHOULD BE REMOVED!
EDIT: same with the fences :P
Attachments
tmp_8829-Screenshot_2015-07-06-15-24-49-1663993478.png
tmp_8829-Screenshot_2015-07-06-15-24-49-1663993478.png (402.58 KiB) Viewed 11300 times
tmp_15643-Screenshot_2015-07-06-08-19-28-106219435.png
tmp_15643-Screenshot_2015-07-06-08-19-28-106219435.png (527.53 KiB) Viewed 11300 times
tmp_15643-Screenshot_2015-07-06-08-19-39-1663993478.png
tmp_15643-Screenshot_2015-07-06-08-19-39-1663993478.png (562.3 KiB) Viewed 11300 times
Blue Roses are my thing
Love horses ;D
Fishies too <3 Fish Lore - Aquarium Fish Information

Wuzzy

by Wuzzy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 13:39

Woah, your HUD bars look horrible. Why didn't you report a bug about this? Have you changed the font, font size or GUI scaling? Does this affect stable 0.4.12 as well (it looks like you use an experimental version). Sadly, I am unable to test on Android.

Anyways, I have implemented the changes I have recently suggested, look here:
https://github.com/GunshipPenguin/hungry_games/pull/30

Nothing of this is actually part of Hungry Games yet, I still want to make sure if there is any serious opposition to those changes. And GunshipPenguin still must decide to merge it, too.

GunshipPenguin

GitHub: GunshipPenguin
IRC: GunshipPenguin
In-game: GunshipPenguin

by GunshipPenguin » Tue Jul 07, 2015 23:19

Wuzzy wrote:I have been a long-term player on the Hungry Games server for now.

I want to talk about some gameplay issues:

First of all, I think that building should be very restricted. Players can build some stuff if they now the right recipes.

To name a few:
  • Fences
  • Wooden Door
  • Wool
  • Steel Door (!)
  • Chest
  • Locked Chest (!)
  • Steel Block
  • Ladder

I think almost all of the crafting recipes for buildable stuff must be removed. The focus should be on combat and survival, not building bases. I think the only justifiable exception MAY be the ladder, because it is so useful to get around the map.

The locked chest is really troubling. I have seen a couple of locked chests around the server and this didn't feel right.

I have then tested this in singleplayer and my suspicions were confirmed:
  • You can craft locked chests similar as in Minetest Game
  • You can place them anywhere and work exactly as in Minetest Game
  • But what is really the worst: The chest's contents will be preserved throughout multiple games. The chest content will NOT be randomized each round!
I think the only solution is to completely remove locked chests (and set an alias to default:chest for backwards-compability).

The steel door is also a bit problematic because it is ownable and craftable. But IMO it does not need to be removed, it may still serve as a decoration item placed by the builders. But then it must not have an owner and must not be craftable.

Other minor stuff:
  • You can place apples (shouldn't be possible, it is just very irritating)
  • Furnaces should be removed or maybe better, degraded to a purely decorational node
  • Hoes should be removed entirely

Summary:
  • Remove most crafting recipes for stuff which can be built
  • Make wooden ladder diggable
  • Add steel ladder which can be placed by admin and can't be dug otherwise
  • Remove locked chests
  • Remove ownership of steel doors

I guess I could code all these changes. But I want to first ask the community before I start to change anything gameplay-related. So what do you think?

While I like these changes, I have some issues with them. Please see my comment on the pull request.

horse_lover wrote:
Wuzzy wrote:The locked chest is really troubling. I have seen a couple of locked chests around the server and this didn't feel right.

Yes I completely agree with this. People can stash their extra stuff in the chest and use it in the next round. It is completely unfair. (I did place a locked chest once but never used it. I just wanted to see if it worked :P)
Btw There is a problem with them at spawn right now. People have placed them all over the chest area and it also blocks chests.
Overall: locked chests SHOULD BE REMOVED!
sid=397a061e750388714807ac2a2b39a916[/img]
EDIT: same with the fences :P

Damage to the spawn area has been fixed.

Hybrid Dog wrote:
Esteban wrote:The only thing I would ask is for more variety in maps

How about using the full ~60000x60000 world instead of only one small area of it and do more games parallel that the dead come to another game and…

Making the arena bigger is trivial, but running multiple games side by side is not. It would require quite a bit of work and many large changes to the subgame.

horse_lover

by horse_lover » Wed Jul 08, 2015 00:21

Wuzzy wrote:Woah, your HUD bars look horrible. Why didn't you report a bug about this? Have you changed the font, font size or GUI scaling? Does this affect stable 0.4.12 as well (it looks like you use an experimental version). Sadly, I am unable to test on Android.

I haven't changed anything to the HUD bars. This was just the default when I started playing on Android. The HUD bars are better on PC, maybe it's just that Android doesn't support it as well? Not sure if other players on Android have the same problem though...
Blue Roses are my thing
Love horses ;D

Phiwari123

In-game: Phiwari123

by Phiwari123 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 18:36

EDIT: nvm, was already mentioned in earlier post

The spawn seems griefed to me. Random fences placed and used as stairs to jump on top of the parcour :/
Aber glaubt mir, dass man Glück und Zuversicht selbst in Zeiten der Dunkelheit zu finden vermag.
Man darf nur nicht vergessen, ein Licht leuchten zu lassen.
(A.P.W.B.D)

horse_lover

by horse_lover » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:53

BTW There are still a few locked chests dotted around the map...

Also, there is a problem with people picking up items as they die, could this maybe be fixed?
A request: armor bar included into the HUD to see your armor level. This would be useful
Blue Roses are my thing
Love horses ;D

BlueFireIceUn

In-game: BlueFireUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Sat Jul 11, 2015 19:12

-One thing make me sad about this server : the people who team. I know Gunship, there are no mod to don't make team so why not make a mod to make 2 teams who will be made randomly.
-Why not make a 2nd map who will make people fight more new, caus eit's everytime the same map so it being boring.
Not matter for me if you deleted the chest craft, I just want tell you those things. Cya
Blue who loves you all but mostly someone :)

horse_lover

by horse_lover » Sun Jul 12, 2015 01:51

BlueFireIceUn wrote:-One thing make me sad about this server : the people who team. I know Gunship, there are no mod to don't make team so why not make a mod to make 2 teams who will be made randomly.
-Why not make a 2nd map who will make people fight more new, caus eit's everytime the same map so it being boring.
Not matter for me if you deleted the chest craft, I just want tell you those things. Cya

I don't really see any point in this, no offence. :P Because its your own choice whether you want to team or not. Everyone has the same ' advantage ' but sometimes it's not even an advantage. Everyone has the choice whether or not they would like to team, and if you get ganged up on, then that's just part of the game I guess.
There are 2 other servers that you can go on BTW if you want a change of map: Old Coder's hungry games server and also Calinou's server for hungry games. There was already a conversation about how more than one map would be too difficult.
Blue Roses are my thing
Love horses ;D

GunshipPenguin

by GunshipPenguin » Sun Jul 12, 2015 04:10

I've added two features to this server that I've been asked about for awhile. Chat spam prevention and chest refilling during a match.

Chat spam prevention is a new feature of my serveressentials mod, which this server is running. If any player sends a chat message longer than 400 characters, they will be kicked.

Chests are now refilled before a match begins, at the end of the grace period, and from then on, every 2.5 minutes.

BlueFireIceUn wrote:-One thing make me sad about this server : the people who team. I know Gunship, there are no mod to don't make team so why not make a mod to make 2 teams who will be made randomly.

Teams would be interesting, and certainly a lot of fun, but implementing some sort of teaming system in this subgame would require large changes, and a lot of work. I might get around to it sometime, but don't look forward to it in the near future.

Wuzzy

by Wuzzy » Sun Jul 12, 2015 06:16

I am not really happy about the chest refilling feature, I have many issues with it.

First, the game could now possibly go on forever.
Until now, the game was always guaranteed to end at some point because, even if players avoid fighting all the time, sooner or later one party *must* run out of food.

One particular example: Two players get stuck in a hole and can't fight. The game is still not a draw, basically it all boils down to which player has more food left. Hunger and thirst come now pretty fast, so the waiting time for the next round is not terribly high.

But now the game could potentionally go on forever in a rare situation where 2 players are stuck in a hole, but both players have access to chests. This means they could be provided with new food for a long time.
Another problem I see with chest refilling is that it really throws the game out of balance. There was already a certain amount of luck required in this game, because you never know where to find the diamond sword; you always had to kept moving. This change makes it worse, because it increases the luck element even further. If you are near an area with many chests and the timer is going to 0, all you have to do is waiting.

I also think the chest refill is done in a really dumb manner:
The chests are not actually refilled, but instead the chest contents are simply replaced; the previous content is gone. I really had expected the game would just add to the slots.
If you are in a chest formspec while the chest is refilled, the formspec breaks (you have to re-open the chest). Very annoying! (Maybe this is because the refill function also replaces the formspec as well? That should not be needed IMO).
Another thing: The chests should not get refilled right at the end of the grace period. The timer should only start at the end of the grace period, and only after that, the first refill happens. That's because at the end of the grace period, the game should get going and players should start fighting; refilling chests just gives them an incentive to loot even more chests ...

Frankly, I suggest to disable the chest refilling entirely until the worst issues have been fixed.
But even then, there are still those gameplay issues, so maybe it is best to keep it disabled unless you have better ideas for balancing. Clearly refilling food and armor is a bad idea, as it just further delays the end of the game.

Also, this particular server currently has a crazy amount of chests already.
I suggest to not refill chests at all especially on your particular server.

Another minor thing: It seems that hunger always comes faster than thirst. I think you meant to do it the other way around, right?

Oh, I also noticed this server has a mod which disallows the placement of ladders …
This is really annoying, if you don't want to have ladders, you should remove the crafting recipe, not just wait until the player crafts and places it and then remove it (and thereby stealing the player's resources).
The simple way would be to disable this mod; since there are no other placable nodes left (I guess), this mod seems pointless now.
The more sophisticated solution: Maybe some parameter does the trick? hungry_games.allow_ladders. If true, the crafting recipe for (wooden) ladders is active and ladders can be dug, if false, the crafting recipe is not registered in the first place and ladders can't be dug either. If you wish, I could code it for you.

One minor last thing: You should place a sign in the lobby saying that it is forbidden to spam and flood the chat. So that nobody can claim they haven't been warned. ;-)

GunshipPenguin

by GunshipPenguin » Sun Jul 12, 2015 07:11

Wuzzy wrote:I am not really happy about the chest refilling feature, I have many issues with it.

First, the game could now possibly go on forever.
Until now, the game was always guaranteed to end at some point because, even if players avoid fighting all the time, sooner or later one party *must* run out of food.

One particular example: Two players get stuck in a hole and can't fight. The game is still not a draw, basically it all boils down to which player has more food left. Hunger and thirst come now pretty fast, so the waiting time for the next round is not terribly high.

But now the game could potentionally go on forever in a rare situation where 2 players are stuck in a hole, but both players have access to chests. This means they could be provided with new food for a long time.

There is the possibility that a game could go on for quite some time or even forever, and that is one of the flaws of my current implementation of chest refilling. I was thinking about this, and a feature that forces a draw after a certain period of time doesn't seem all that hard to implement, and a rather simple and effective fix for this, say maybe 10 minutes default. I'm also probably going to increase the interval at which chests are refilled. It is currently 2.5 minutes and I think that 3.5-4 minutes would be more appropriate.

Wuzzy wrote:I also think the chest refill is done in a really dumb manner:
The chests are not actually refilled, but instead the chest contents are simply replaced; the previous content is gone.

I agree that this isn't ideal. To refill all chests, I'm simply calling random_chests.refill, which seems to replace rather than add items to each chest. I'll have to take a look at and rework that function if this is to be fixed.

Wuzzy wrote:If you are in a chest formspec while the chest is refilled, the formspec breaks (you have to re-open the chest). Very annoying! (Maybe this is because the refill function also replaces the formspec as well? That should not be needed IMO).

This is due to the fact that chests are actually replaced rather than having their inventories modified. (https://github.com/GunshipPenguin/hungr ... ts.lua#L42).
This is also not ideal, and something that looks like it would be rather easy to fix, I'll get to the bottom of it in the next few days.

Wuzzy wrote:Another thing: The chests should not get refilled right at the end of the grace period. The timer should only start at the end of the grace period, and only after that, the first refill happens. That's because at the end of the grace period, the game should get going and players should start fighting; refilling chests just gives them an incentive to loot even more chests ...

As soon as I played an actual round, I didn't exactly like how this felt :P This is due to the fact that the code in engine.lua looked a bit more elegant to me this way, although looking at it now, it isn't the best. I'll fix this so that the timer starts after the grace period.

Wuzzy wrote:Oh, I also noticed this server has a mod which disallows the placement of ladders …
This is really annoying, if you don't want to have ladders, you should remove the crafting recipe, not just wait until the player crafts and places it and then remove it (and thereby stealing the player's resources).

This is due to the fact that I've disallowed the placement of ladders with my serveressentials mod, and didn't get around to reallowing placement after your recent PR. This has been fixed.

Wuzzy wrote:You should place a sign in the lobby saying that it is forbidden to spam and flood the chat. So that nobody can claim they haven't been warned. ;-)

Will do :)

Wuzzy

by Wuzzy » Sun Jul 12, 2015 15:51

GunshipPenguin wrote:There is the possibility that a game could go on for quite some time or even forever, and that is one of the flaws of my current implementation of chest refilling. I was thinking about this, and a feature that forces a draw after a certain period of time doesn't seem all that hard to implement, and a rather simple and effective fix for this, say maybe 10 minutes default.

Hmm, just an automatic draw after 10 min could be really frustrating if it happens right in the middle of a fight.

I have a different idea: Sudden Death. After a fixed (preferably medium or long, should be longer than 10 min for big arenas) time after the end of the grace period, all food gets destroyed due to rotting, and no more food or armor is refilled into chests. It is also not possible to bottle new water anymore.
At this point, the game will either end due to combat, or definitely end after the maximum hunger/thirst time (whatever comes faster) (because there is nothing left to eat or drink), therefore guaranteeing a single game will not take longer than <grace period> + <Sudden Death timer> + <hunger/thirst timer>.

What do you think of this idea? (This question also goes to other people :-) )

Edit: This server is now extremely overpowered: There is an extremely high concentration of chests, plus, they get refilled over time. Eventually, everyone will be wearing a full mithril armor with a diamond sword.
Maybe its best to reduce the amount of chests (or just start a new map xD). IIRC all the chests are remains of players being allowed to craft and place them manually.

GunshipPenguin

by GunshipPenguin » Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:21

Ok, I've fixed most of the problems that Wuzzy pointed out.

Chests are now all emptied and then filled at the beginning of a match.
After the grace period is over, the countdown to a chest refill starts. Chests are now not refilled at the end of the grace period.
The default interval at which chests are refilled has been switched from 2.5 to 4 minutes.
When chests are refilled, their inventories are now not replaced, but added to.

I feel like 4 minutes is still too short an interval, I may make it 5 or 6 minutes.

Wuzzy wrote:
GunshipPenguin wrote:There is the possibility that a game could go on for quite some time or even forever, and that is one of the flaws of my current implementation of chest refilling. I was thinking about this, and a feature that forces a draw after a certain period of time doesn't seem all that hard to implement, and a rather simple and effective fix for this, say maybe 10 minutes default.

Hmm, just an automatic draw after 10 min could be really frustrating if it happens right in the middle of a fight.

I have a different idea: Sudden Death. After a fixed (preferably medium or long, should be longer than 10 min for big arenas) time after the end of the grace period, all food gets destroyed due to rotting, and no more food or armor is refilled into chests. It is also not possible to bottle new water anymore.
At this point, the game will either end due to combat, or definitely end after the maximum hunger/thirst time (whatever comes faster) (because there is nothing left to eat or drink), therefore guaranteeing a single game will not take longer than <grace period> + <Sudden Death timer> + <hunger/thirst timer>.

What do you think of this idea? (This question also goes to other people :-) )

The fact that a game could go on potentially forever is the only problem that I haven't fixed, and I like this sudden death type solution better than my automatic draw solution. I'll look into how I can implement it.

Wuzzy

by Wuzzy » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:19

Question to players: Would there be a huge resistance if sneaking and the sneak glitch were disabled on the Hungry Games?

Reasons for disabling this:
  • Sneaking while falling on nodeboxes (like snow) negates all fall damage
  • You probably don't really *need* the sneak glitch any
  • Sneaking also makes movement a bit too easy in some situations
  • Overall, sneaking and sneak glitch mess with the gameplay too much at the moment

If you wish, I could implement the code.

horse_lover

by horse_lover » Fri Jul 17, 2015 03:38

I don't really understand your third point. How does sneaking make movement easy? Do you mean that you can hang off a cliff without falling? My brain couldn't really process what you meant. :P
In my opinion the sneak glitch is useful for getting out of holes and such. But I guess it doesn't matter if it does get removed. Then its more supensful because it all goes down to whether you starve / thirst to death or someone comes and kills you.

EDIT: to my last statement about if you starve to death, if you have a chest with you you could keep going for a while so...
Blue Roses are my thing
Love horses ;D

Wuzzy

by Wuzzy » Fri Jul 17, 2015 04:50

Sneaking and the sneak glitch increases your movement options, and therefore making your movement easier overall.
It makes it possible to jump over 2 nodes, jump higher, fall deep without damage in some situations, and also sneak at edges.
I want to strip away all those movement options because IMO they make things too easy sometimes.

Note that I also want to remove normal sneaking, not just the sneak glitch, because it negates fall damage.

horse_lover

by horse_lover » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:38

I feel that, because you cannot create/place ladders anymore, the sneak glitch is the only way to get out of sticky situations like getting stuck in holes. Everything else I agree with, like you said fall deep without damage and hanging over edges. It makes the game too easy. But unless ladders get put back in, the sneak glitch IMO is useful for players. But as I said in my last post it would make the game more "supensful". If you are worried about people griefing the parkour with ladders at spawn, you could just add a simple protection mod, but make the protection uncraftable. Just my ideas though...
Blue Roses are my thing
Love horses ;D

programmingchicken

GitHub: ProgrammingChicken
IRC: gamer chicken
In-game: gamerdude

by programmingchicken » Sat Aug 01, 2015 18:00

ok, some jerk got mad and called me a hacker because i got diamond swords and won.
He claimed that I was hacking because I was on PC and he was on Android. SERIOUSLY???
He said some bad words...
i.e. "F***" and he pm'ed me:
PM from Fabi:
F*** you nazi
He didn't bleep out the letters, btw
PLZ BAN HIM
I'm bold. I'm sarcastic. I'm PChicken.

GunshipPenguin

by GunshipPenguin » Sat Aug 01, 2015 19:37

programmingchicken wrote:ok, some jerk got mad and called me a hacker because i got diamond swords and won.
He claimed that I was hacking because I was on PC and he was on Android. SERIOUSLY???
He said some bad words...
i.e. "F***" and he pm'ed me:
PM from Fabi:
F*** you nazi
He didn't bleep out the letters, btw
PLZ BAN HIM

I don't have Xbans, or any other ban mod installed currently, so I can't ban players who are offline. I saw the PM you were referring to in the logs. If I see him on the server acting in this way again, I'll certainly take action.

Minetestforfun

GitHub: Darcidride
IRC: Darcidride + MinetestForFun
In-game: Darcidride + MinetestForFun

by Minetestforfun » Sat Aug 01, 2015 19:46

Hi,

MinetestForFun organisation.team had forked the HungryGame subgame. Our first add is a "kickafk" player mod wich named is [player_inactive], the kick time is set to 5minutes. Check our repository for more informations. (https://github.com/MinetestForFun/hungry_games)

We are going to fixed/improved many things in the next commits, hope you will like it ! :)

If you want to help us, don't hesitate to contact us on the forum (MP), in our IRC (irc.inchra.net#minetestforfun).

programmingchicken

by programmingchicken » Sat Aug 01, 2015 23:02

Minetestforfun wrote:Hi,

MinetestForFun organisation.team had forked the HungryGame subgame. Our first add is a "kickafk" player mod wich named is [player_inactive], the kick time is set to 5minutes. Check our repository for more informations. (https://github.com/MinetestForFun/hungry_games)

We are going to fixed/improved many things in the next commits, hope you will like it ! :)

If you want to help us, don't hesitate to contact us on the forum (MP), in our IRC (irc.inchra.net#minetestforfun).

You might want to relocate this into the official hungry_games topic.

GunshipPenguin

by GunshipPenguin » Sun Aug 02, 2015 22:50

Cool, have fun with it! What other changes are you planning on adding?

I haven't been adding much recently, but when 0.4.13 is released, I plan on updating all the default mods in my fork, as well as a few other minor changes I've been thinking about. I also plan on adding a larger, more interesting map to this server.

programmingchicken wrote:You might want to relocate this into the official hungry_games topic.

There's been a lot of discussion pertaining to my fork of hungry_games rather than my server on this topic. It's been suggested to me before that I create a new topic on the subgames forum for the subgame itself and I think that's something that I'll end up doing. Probably around the time 0.4.13 comes out and after I've merged all the default mods.

programmingchicken

by programmingchicken » Mon Aug 03, 2015 02:14

GunshipPenguin wrote:

Cool, have fun with it! What other changes are you planning on adding?

I haven't been adding much recently, but when 0.4.13 is released, I plan on updating all the default mods in my fork, as well as a few other minor changes I've been thinking about. I also plan on adding a larger, more interesting map to this server.

programmingchicken wrote:You might want to relocate this into the official hungry_games topic.

There's been a lot of discussion pertaining to my fork of hungry_games rather than my server on this topic. It's been suggested to me before that I create a new topic on the subgames forum for the subgame itself and I think that's something that I'll end up doing. Probably around the time 0.4.13 comes out and after I've merged all the default mods.

I think 13 won't come out, but 0.5.0. I think.

Wuzzy

by Wuzzy » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:59

Yes, a new subgame thread would be really needed, because this fork got many changes and improvements over the weeks and other server operators already have started to use this code on their server. So this is no longer just about this single server anymore.
But I'd suggest to change the official game name (but not too much) if such a thread is created, to avoid confusion with the original Hungry Games.

Maybe “Hungry Games Plus”? “Hungry Games Deluxe”?. I don't know. xD

programmingchicken

by programmingchicken » Tue Aug 04, 2015 19:27

Wuzzy wrote:Yes, a new subgame thread would be really needed, because this fork got many changes and improvements over the weeks and other server operators already have started to use this code on their server. So this is no longer just about this single server anymore.
But I'd suggest to change the official game name (but not too much) if such a thread is created, to avoid confusion with the original Hungry Games.

Maybe “Hungry Games Plus”? “Hungry Games Deluxe”?. I don't know. xD

Hunger Games
Based on and uses lots of code from Hungry Games.
By GunshipPenguin.

GunshipPenguin

by GunshipPenguin » Wed Aug 05, 2015 20:38

programmingchicken wrote:Hunger Games
Based on and uses lots of code from Hungry Games.
By GunshipPenguin.

I originally thought that hunger games would be a decent name for my fork, but after a bit of thought, I decided against it. It would be confusing having one game called hunger games and one called hungry games. I like hungry_games_plus. People can look at that name and immediately recognize that it's an improved version of a subgame called hungry_games.

programmingchicken

by programmingchicken » Thu Aug 06, 2015 00:33

imagine 24-hour hunger games
--build house--
--survive the night--
--SURVIVE THE OTHERS--

Hybrid Dog

by Hybrid Dog » Thu Aug 06, 2015 08:39

programmingchicken wrote:imagine 24-hour hunger games
--build house--
--survive the night--
--SURVIVE THE OTHERS--

two people are there but not fully there
they wait 24 h
others come and leave
because they don't want to wait so long to play the game
but you could do /set time_speed 4217894721

programmingchicken

by programmingchicken » Thu Aug 06, 2015 22:15

Hybrid Dog wrote:
programmingchicken wrote:imagine 24-hour hunger games
--build house--
--survive the night--
--SURVIVE THE OTHERS--

two people are there but not fully there
they wait 24 h
others come and leave
because they don't want to wait so long to play the game
but you could do /set time_speed 4217894721

AKA SHORT FACTIONS
and it's mostly for groups of friends who want to have fun.

PreviousNext

Return to Minetest Servers