Minetestforfun

GitHub: Darcidride
IRC: Darcidride + MinetestForFun
In-game: Darcidride + MinetestForFun

Re: MinetestForFun SKYBLOCK

by Minetestforfun » Mon Jul 18, 2016 19:14

CCM wrote:
Minetestforfun wrote:
For your privilege problem, thank you for the report. We are investigating this and we will fix this issue soon. I will add a comment on this issue when it's fixed ;)

Okay! Thanks ;)

@CCM
Sorry for the late forum update, this issue was solved a day after my latest forum answer and merged on the server.

@BlueTangs Rock
The skyblock subgame introduce this features, you can find our repository here : https://github.com/MinetestForFun/serve ... n-skyblock

For your quest problem, is it always the case ? After a disconnection/reconnection is it working again or not ?

FrenchToast

In-game: FrenchToast

by FrenchToast » Tue Jul 19, 2016 18:56

BlueTangs Rock wrote:There is a glitch in the mod,that in Level 4,when you have to make 4 lumps of flour,and I crafted 6,and it still says,"Craft 4 lumps of flour(2/4)",and there's no way for me to fix the problem! Why is it doing that?

If you make them one at a time, then you can get past this error.

Mg

GitHub: LeMagnesium
IRC: ElectronLibre Mg
In-game: Mg

by Mg » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:42

FrenchToast wrote:
BlueTangs Rock wrote:There is a glitch in the mod,that in Level 4,when you have to make 4 lumps of flour,and I crafted 6,and it still says,"Craft 4 lumps of flour(2/4)",and there's no way for me to fix the problem! Why is it doing that?

If you make them one at a time, then you can get past this error.

I am actually aware of that bug, and experienced it whilst trying to reach level 5 on my own on the server. Yet, I have never been able to understand where it comes from, and could never reproduce it locally (I've never tried with 0.4.14-stable though; last time I used it it bugged something else). There's an issue open I believe, so, eventually, unless 0.4.15 (or 0.5.0, "I CAN DREAM HAROLD!!") fixes it, I'm gonna have to look into it.
It might be a stupid mistake from us, but the engine is certainly not helping. Until then, well, I can tell you how I overcame it. If you either craft the lumps one by one, or craft them in a row. One of those two methods will trigger the feat.
"[...] Manganese and Mercury, Molybdenum, Magnesium [...]"
Mods I shared : metatools, ignore, PvPButton with U_inv support
You can look for more in my GitHub repositories
Tox ID : D878DF75D369C10DC0D3A1A782636EA242AE64FD687EDBADCB679AFACA78910BCEAAECF825E0
Currently developper for MinetestForFun server .

cessna151

In-game: cessna151

by cessna151 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 01:05

Screenshot:

+ Spawn City
Attachments
city.png
city.png (743.97 KiB) Viewed 4059 times
---Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!---

HiGuy

GitHub: None
IRC: HiGuy
In-game: HiGuy

by HiGuy » Mon Aug 08, 2016 18:19

Hey, here are a few screenshots of buildings I've made... You may or may not like them. My building style has changed a lot since then.
Attachments
screenshot_20160808_201215.png
The base looking from the side.
screenshot_20160808_201215.png (203.77 KiB) Viewed 4059 times
screenshot_20160808_201324.png
My magic hut I tried to make..
screenshot_20160808_201324.png (229.49 KiB) Viewed 4059 times
screenshot_20160808_201404.png
My base looking from aerial position.
screenshot_20160808_201404.png (240.19 KiB) Viewed 4059 times

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Fri Aug 12, 2016 05:17

HiGuy wrote:Hey, here are a few screenshots of buildings I've made... You may or may not like them. My building style has changed a lot since then.

Looks nice. It's a relatively large area on a skyblock server, with many plants, a cobble building that's not bad (they often come in boring box style) and even fences around so that people don't fall down. It's also good to hear that your building style is still evolving. Hope there'll be more screenshots of future buildings.
A list of my mods can be found here.

ThatGraemeGuy

GitHub: thatgraemeguy
IRC: ThatGraemeGuy
In-game: thatgraemeguy

by ThatGraemeGuy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:24

Any way to confirm when last a neighbouring player was last on? The 8 blocks surrounding me seem completely abandoned, but I don't want to just put down a protect block and then have them complain later...

Minetestforfun

GitHub: Darcidride
IRC: Darcidride + MinetestForFun
In-game: Darcidride + MinetestForFun

by Minetestforfun » Wed Jan 04, 2017 17:54

ThatGraemeGuy wrote:Any way to confirm when last a neighbouring player was last on? The 8 blocks surrounding me seem completely abandoned, but I don't want to just put down a protect block and then have them complain later...

Well, you have two choice :)

By yourself :
- If you want to know the last time a player was online, you can use the "/seen <nickname>" in-game command.
- And if you want to use abandoned islands next to/near you, you can place a protector block, but be gentle, if this player comes again online, don't confine/lock him...

With moderator/administrator help :
A moderator/administrator can create you a safe spot for you by checking the last time online, the player level, the ban status and other informations to be sure this area can be used and will not create future problems
(cessna151 or Darcidride/MinetestForFun can help you in this case, you can contact us ingame or on our channel IRC)

SomeGuy

IRC: SomeGuy
In-game: SomeGuy

by SomeGuy » Fri Jan 27, 2017 02:01

I wish this skyblock could be a subgame for people to be able to play it offline so people could have just their island and not the annoyance of other islands in the way, and so people dont have to worry about protection blocks and griefers/thieves, or for people with no internet connection available so people can just play if on laptops away from home, etc.

Sokomine

by Sokomine » Fri Mar 31, 2017 23:09

SomeGuy wrote:I wish this skyblock could be a subgame for people to be able to play it offline so people could have just their island and not the annoyance of other islands in the way, and so people dont have to worry about protection blocks and griefers/thieves, or for people with no internet connection available so people can just play if on laptops away from home, etc.

The original skyblock game from cornernote can be found [url="https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?id=2799"]here[/url]. It also contains a link to my fork with some additional levels. Have fun playing it offline :-)
A list of my mods can be found here.

Previous

Return to Minetest Servers