Minetest Shipbuilding Corporation

Loadable maps as opposed to OldCoder's zoomable maps
MinisterFarrigut

Minetest Shipbuilding Corporation

by MinisterFarrigut » Fri Jan 20, 2017 14:16

I have decided to build a campus for ship building and logistics. Just a thing to look cool. There are a lot of places on the base to explore. Unfortunatly, most of the rooms are empty. But that means more room for you to explore and expand. There are four ocean liners on the world right now. Just an fyi.

Here is the world for you. It may be made into a server soon.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2pu8l7qzh ... ration.zip

MinisterFarrigut

Re: Minetest Shipbuilding Corporation

by MinisterFarrigut » Sun Jan 22, 2017 15:42

So if you have downloaded the world, you may or may not have noticed that some mods aren't there. Here are all of the mods used on the world currently.

Technic, Pipeworks, Animal mods, (meaning there are more than one animal mod) Cme, home, Torches, weatherpack, lights, lightning, cannons, boats, armor, ambience, vehicles, advtrains, worldedit, snow, snow drift, pollution, nssm, nssb, more ores, more blocks, nukes, more trees, plantlife. I think thats it. If you have any questions, just post on here.

MinisterFarrigut

by MinisterFarrigut » Mon Jan 23, 2017 13:04

I have moved the base in a schematic file to a new world that may be uploaded onto here if anyone would like to view it.

BBmine

GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Sun Feb 05, 2017 03:26

MinisterFarrigut wrote:So if you have downloaded the world, you may or may not have noticed that some mods aren't there. Here are all of the mods used on the world currently.

Technic, Pipeworks, Animal mods, (meaning there are more than one animal mod) Cme, home, Torches, weatherpack, lights, lightning, cannons, boats, armor, ambience, vehicles, advtrains, worldedit, snow, snow drift, pollution, nssm, nssb, more ores, more blocks, nukes, more trees, plantlife. I think thats it. If you have any questions, just post on here.

Just put the mods in a folder called "worldmods" in the world folder.
God's not dead!
I actually did mine walls before I started playing this game....
Mods, Servers, and My Youtube Channel
Let us remember Just Test on April 16.
"Together, we will make America great again!" --President Trump
Please vote for the next video I should do here
I'm the most rottenist potato in the fridge.
Copyright (c) 2017 Baggins Inc. (tm) All rights reserved.

MinisterFarrigut

by MinisterFarrigut » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:34

Oh. Right. Sorry bout that. I'll get everything where it needs to be and it will be on here within the next couple hours or so.

MinisterFarrigut

by MinisterFarrigut » Wed Feb 08, 2017 22:37

Unfortunatley due to unforseen complications, you will have to hunt down the mods for yourself. But do not worry, the wait is worth the while. The new map will be uploaded soon.

Return to Minetest Maps