WINDOWS - Minecraft to Mine-test Texture pack converter

Kytheum

In-game: Kytheum

WINDOWS - Minecraft to Mine-test Texture pack converter

by Kytheum » Wed Aug 17, 2016 07:02

[Disclaimer] I already know a converter exists, but it Exists for Linux and this is probably the first windows one to exsist without any need to install more software but instead by downloading and running.

I have created a texture pack converter for windows. It will convert most blocks and items over but it may need assistance with some. You will need to fix up the grass textures which will be grey and HUD will not be ported, same as other items like copper and steel.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?tld6fc71f6yysip

Feedback is appreciated i will try to update the converter as time goes. Feel free to modify the converter and redistribute it but link back here.

azekill_DIABLO

GitHub: azekillDIABLO
In-game: azekill_DIABLO

Re: WINDOWS - Minecraft to Mine-test Texture pack converter

by azekill_DIABLO » Fri Aug 26, 2016 15:48

+1
Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
Code: Select all
Hi, my username is azekill_DIABLO and i'm an exelent bug-maker(yeah...i know...i have a bad reputation)

azekill_DIABLO said: Mineyoshi+ABJ+Baggins= TOPIC HIJACKED.
My Mods and Stuff | Voxellar | VoxBox on GITHUB | M.I.L.A Monster engine
WEIRD MODDING CONTEST !!!

MineYoshi

GitHub: MineYosh
IRC: MineYoshi
In-game: Kirby_Retro

by MineYoshi » Fri Aug 26, 2016 21:28

+1 Very nice!
There aren't too much "Windows" converters with bash, so yours is very nice and good thing to use!
People talk about freedom of speech, so i'll say that God exists.
Open your eyes!! See The big unicorn conspiracy.!! :D The government has been lying to us about unicorns!!
"I've learned there are three things you don't discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin" - Linus Van Pelt
I'm the Officially 1st ABJist in the world ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PyxelTNT

In-game: TNT_0verlord

by PyxelTNT » Mon Aug 29, 2016 06:43

Nice

toby109tt

GitHub: tobyplowy
In-game: Toby109tt

by toby109tt » Tue Dec 13, 2016 20:33

Kytheum wrote:[Disclaimer] I already know a converter exists, but it Exists for Linux and this is probably the first windows one to exsist without any need to install more software but instead by downloading and running.

I have created a texture pack converter for windows. It will convert most blocks and items over but it may need assistance with some. You will need to fix up the grass textures which will be grey and HUD will not be ported, same as other items like copper and steel.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?tld6fc71f6yysip

Feedback is appreciated i will try to update the converter as time goes. Feel free to modify the converter and redistribute it but link back here.
this converter Is Amazing thers only one problem half of the stuff doesn't really get converted (bdw it's stuff that's in Minecraft like steel tools and block and trapdoors and hoes and so on) but still amazing program!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i love pixels and voxels ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Return to Minetest Texture Packs