Solved

Christian9

In-game: Christian9

Solved

by Christian9 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 21:07

Fixed it

still working on the modified furnace and I got around the craft method with the crafter mod but now I'm getting an error with node timers and the aftercooked function

aftercooked
Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
Code: Select all
      if cookable then
         src_time = src_time + 1
         if src_time >= cooked.time then
            -- Place result in dst list if possible
            if inv:room_for_item("dst", cooked.item) then
               inv:add_item("dst", cooked.item)
               inv:set_stack("src", 1, aftercooked.items[1])
               src_time = 0
            end
         end
      end
   else

node timer
Your phone or window isn't wide enough to display the code box. If it's a phone, try rotating it to landscape mode.
local function ecm_node_timer(pos, elapsed)

and the debug info
2016-12-16 13:05:33: ERROR[Main]: ServerError: Lua: Runtime error from mod 'cloning' in callback node_on_timer(): ...n/.minetest/mods/prehistoriclife_modpack/cloning/ecm.lua:143: attempt to index local 'aftercooked' (a nil value)
2016-12-16 13:05:33: ERROR[Main]: stack traceback:
2016-12-16 13:05:33: ERROR[Main]:    ...n/.minetest/mods/prehistoriclife_modpack/cloning/ecm.lua:143: in function <...n/.minetest/mods/prehistoriclife_modpack/cloning/ecm.lua:106>
"I dreamed of becoming a scientist, in general, and a paleontologist, in particular, ever since the Tyrannosaurus skeleton awed and scared me" - Steven Jay Gould

My Deviantart Page
My Website

Return to Modding Discussion