[Game Idea]Minetest Story Mode

TG-MyinaWD

GitHub: Maddie-Myina
IRC: Maddie-Myina
In-game: .

[Game Idea]Minetest Story Mode

by TG-MyinaWD » Thu Dec 18, 2014 17:56

So after hearing about Tell Tale Games New Game "Minecraft Story Mode" I had the idea make an Minetest Story mode.

And feature new episodes/parts every week (if I'm not busy). I even change the game up some bit to.

But Idk wait for 0.4.11 To release or start now.

And if someone want host this as a server... I won't recommend it. more of an Singleplayer idea. But I can make it Co-op if would like do so.

But the whole story will take place on the same world.
I might work on that before add any new elements until needed.

Anyway, If any of you like help out can.
I'm a Transgender no shame about it.
I prefer to be considered as a "Girl/Lady/Miss/Madam/Female" for now on.

philipbenr

GitHub: philipbenr
IRC: philipbenr
In-game: WisdomFire or philipbenr

Re: [Game Idea]Minetest Story Mode

by philipbenr » Sun Jan 04, 2015 22:20

I agree. BUT only under one condition. This has to be an impressive looking game. It can't be shoddily built. I mean, look at minetest_game for crying out loud? It is not the coolest. Anyhow, this has to be a really good looking game, if it is going to get anywhere, I applaud the idea, but it has to be really good looking,

TailsTheFoxDoes MT

In-game: TailsTheFox

Re: [Game Idea]Minetest Story Mode

by TailsTheFoxDoes MT » Mon Oct 31, 2016 21:09

Well the only easy way is to use UMod on Minecraft story mode and edit the normal MC blocks and change jesse to sam's model, and get a cast,
I'm the TailsTMM of minetest, in other words, i rock.
BRAAAAAZZZZAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW it means TailsTheMeseMinecart, but that isn't my name, it's just a way of saying that i basically do the same thing Dantdm does but i do it with minetest And you problably can't see the invisible ink.
My mods:
My first mod:tails_boss

Mob_pack now has voice acting! Do you want YOUR VOICE included? Look in my posts for the thread!

Coderz

GitHub: Coderz
In-game: Coderzthereal

Re: [Game Idea] Minetest Story Mode

by Coderz » Wed Feb 15, 2017 15:59

I was thinking about this too. I don't really like Minecraft Story Mode, so I was thinking that I would do a Minetest Story Mode in a different way. Here's how I want to do it (although you don't have to listen to me on this): make a world. Make skylands or use origin to have islands with a story written in them--like a city on the first one or something. (Maybe have them filled with mobs?) Have a hidden teleporter from one land to the next and from one to the previous. For a challenge, have hunger, but have chests with tools and food in them in the houses or just placed randomly for food and for defense from the mobs. I haven't started it because I just thought of it this morning, but I think I'll do that. If you want, I'll rename it so you can have Minetest Story Mode.
I'm a programmer that (duh!) likes to game. I don't code in Lua, but I may make mods from time to time.

Return to Subgame Discussion