Switch Mouse Controls?

GreenDimond

GitHub: GreenXenith
IRC: GreenDimond
In-game: GreenDimond

Switch Mouse Controls?

by GreenDimond » Sat Dec 24, 2016 20:17

Hi all!
I have a friend who likes to play Minetest, but is not very satisfied with the mouse controls. He would like to use left click for build and right click for dig/punch, but still access chests/doors/etc with right click. There seems to be no setting to change this. He has complied his Minetest and edited it himself to do it, but it doesn't work well with the chest/doors/etc interaction. I was wondering if there was an easier way to get this done, maybe to save him some time when he gets 0.4.15? Maybe a mod or something? What should he do?
I am Green. I tend to binge-post. "All of this over a 16x16 representation of a cartoon cat ?!?! what has this world come to..." -TenPlus1, 2017.
Diz mah mods! :D ↑ github.com/minetest/minetest_game/issues/1647#issuecomment-288134572 ↑
Sand Plus - Tac Nayn - Waffles - Coming Soon: Caverealms Plus

WinkingBaby

In-game: WinkingBaby

Re: Switch Mouse Controls?

by WinkingBaby » Tue Dec 27, 2016 08:33

GreenDimond wrote:Hi all!
I have a friend who likes to play Minetest, but is not very satisfied with the mouse controls. He would like to use left click for build and right click for dig/punch, but still access chests/doors/etc with right click. There seems to be no setting to change this. He has complied his Minetest and edited it himself to do it, but it doesn't work well with the chest/doors/etc interaction. I was wondering if there was an easier way to get this done, maybe to save him some time when he gets 0.4.15? Maybe a mod or something? What should he do?

I'm pretty sure you could do this with autohotkey, but a built in feature for this would be cool.

Return to Minetest Problems