Minetest contributors

OldCoder
Administrator

Minetest contributors

by OldCoder » Sat Aug 04, 2018 08:07

Technical notes:

* This thread will probably move to a server in the Netherlands. So, the link might change.

* Information provided here is, in general, public information. Assertions that DMCA applies to such information, simply assertions, may constitute, in jurisdictions where DMCA is applicable, a prosecutable crime in and of themselves; i.e., the prosecutable crime of the threat to commit a crime.

Nick: Azekill Diablo
Email: [email protected]
Nationality: Claims to be in France, this is unconfirmed

Nick: Mircea Kitsune
Name: Unconfirmed, but may be Filipescu Mircea Alexandru (source: Facebook)
Interests: See public remarks below
DOB: 1989
Nationality: Romania
Furry world: http://furaffinity.net/user/mircea/
DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mirceakitsune
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MirceaKitsune/

The Kitsune's own remarks:

My name is Taoki, also known as Mircea Kitsune. I was born in 1989 and live in Bucharest in Romania. I'm a computer nerd, interested in gaming and everything open-source... currently a contributor to several FOSS game engines as well as a 3D animator.

Since 2014 I've taken a stronger interest in science... particularly quantum physics, biohacking, and consciousness. I've been part of the furry fandom since 2005, which I joined as a consequence of being trans-species (otherkin).

For those interested in my non-physical identity: I identify myself as a "fox person" (intelligent bipedal fox). I'm a relatively young female kitsune, with red fur and black paws / forearms / forelegs, and crimson long hair. I have a short pointy muzzle, larger human-like eyes, and slightly thinner limbs despite being somewhat chubby. Other traits might vary.

While I try to be open and accepting of different opinions and beliefs, I prefer to avoid people who can't accept me for what I really am, while I won't tolerate anyone who harasses me over it. If you think that physical appearance alone defines one's true identity, or that people who are different are dangerous / sick / misguided, please leave me alone.

I tend to be untrusting of "normal" people (most non-furs and non-kin) due to bad experiences, and apologize for any misjudgment I myself might carry. My dream is to create a world where everyone who's different can have their voice heard and their experiences shared, and the ability to live a normal life as who they truly are.

For those interested in more personal things, applicable in RP and art: I'm always open to sexy stuff, as long as the person is someone I like and feel comfortable around. I'm bisexual with a preference toward females and especially herms.

I am however only attracted to furries / anthropomorphics, witch means I'm not comfortable with humans from this perspective (neither online nor in real life).

I'm highly submissive in general, with soft vore (being prey) one of the things I enjoy most. Simply cuddling or spending time with someone is also something I love doing.

Editor's remarks:

Skills seem professional level. He (or she in the fox identity) is hoping that artwork will provide an income stream, but doesn't seem to have made a go of it.

Nick: Real Bad Angel
Name: Maciek Kasatkin
DOB: 1973
Nationality: Claims Poland but is most likely in the U.K.

Maciek is a talented modder suitable for a page of his own. However, I've just noticed that he seems to state, on at least one site, 1973 as his year of birth. I didn't know the year until now and so have started some notes here.

Return to Minetest Contributors