Survival Mod [survival]

Minerz

GitHub: Minerz
IRC: Minerz
In-game: MinerMan

Re: Survival Mod [survival]

by Minerz » Sun May 08, 2016 19:11

This is just an awesome mod. I've seen your videos for this. Looks good.

Nathan.S

GitHub: NathanSalapat
IRC: NathanS21
In-game: NathanS21

by Nathan.S » Sun May 08, 2016 22:27

Minerz wrote:This is just an awesome mod. I've seen your videos for this. Looks good.

Thanks.
I record Minetest videos, Mod reviews, Modding tutorials, and Lets plays.
Check out my website.

Zachary

by Zachary » Sun Mar 19, 2017 05:08

Nathan.S wrote:Just pushed some new changes guys. Nothing huge, foods now effect thirst, so watch how much salty food you eat if you don't have water.

Also I was thinking to create a hardcore survival like minecraft so you just need to install this mod and the texture pack then its enough you don't have to install other mods because a lot of content and may take years to develop.

Zachary

by Zachary » Sun Mar 19, 2017 05:13

Zachary wrote:
Nathan.S wrote:Just pushed some new changes guys. Nothing huge, foods now effect thirst, so watch how much salty food you eat if you don't have water.

Also I was thinking to create a hardcore survival like minecraft so you just need to install this mod and the texture pack then its enough you don't have to install other mods because a lot of content and may take years to develop.

Also I was thinking of adding rabbits ,cows,pigs,sheep,creeper,zombie,chicken and ect......... . But beware I was also thinking to use pilz's code for the nether and add ghast also their sound is like the minecraft one also they sound horrible like cats meowing and child screaming on death. Well also maybe some rabbit stew.also pigmen and blaze .why not? Also I do that private but Nathan you could also do something similar I don't mind if people follow my ideas . But also some man made structures that generate with goodies and bosses well also some advance enchanting and potion brewing anvils and dispensers the hardcore way .

Previous

Return to WIP Mods